[Périmé]Misa's Realistic

Publicités

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slympos

Survivia.net
V
Dec 22, 2009
Misa's pack 64x64

Df09I.jpg

Voici un pack de texture que je trouve plutôt pas mal et qui provient du forum officiel de Minecraft.

TÉLÉCHARGEMENTS​

- Pack de texture complet version 1.7.2
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!
ou
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris!

- Fichiers de support pour MrMMods SimpleMap + Ambient Occlusiont Occlusion (Optionel pour ceux qui utilisent seulement MrMMod).

- Pack alternatif personnage sexe et race. (Optionnel pour ceux qui n'aiment pas le personne par défaut de Minecraft).

- Greener, pack qui comprend seulement la végétation. (Non recommandé par Misa).

- Pack de monstres v1.0 pour ceux qui n'utilisent pas le pack entier mais qui veulent utiliser les skins des créatures.
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris! en résolution 64x64).
Ce lien n'est pas visible, veuillez vous connecter pour l'afficher. Je m'inscris! en résolution 32x32).

Q: How can I use the pack if Minecraft keeps updating and overwriting after I install it?
-OR-
Why do I only see the default textures when I load the game after installing?
A: This is an issue with the minecraft servers at the moment. Nothing I can do about it regarding my pack. You can however block minecraft on your firewall from connecting to the game to avoid this issue for the time-being. Backing up minecraft.jar after installing mine and other mods is also useful to avoid having to go through a lengthy process each time.

Q: Why do I get a black screen?
A: One of three causes:
Cause#1: You didn't read or follow my installation instructions. (Most common issue I troubleshoot on my tinychat!)
Resolution: Read and follow the instructions! :P
Cause#2: You have a mod that conflicts with MCPatcher or some other mods.
Resolution: I cannot provide a list of which mods do and do not support MCPatcher as it's not my program. My pack just relies on it to run properly. This you may have to troubleshoot on your own by installing my pack first, then installing your mods one by one and testing after each one. You may have to just choose which you'd rather have in the end.
Cause#3: You may just have a corrupt installation.
Resolution: Do a clean install by deleting the bin folder in .minecraft, then running minecraft to repatch the game to its default state.

Q: Will this texture pack make my game lag?
A: It may. Most people however report no change in framerate. So unless your computer is pretty old, you shouldn't notice much of if any hit to your performance.

Q: Will you make some textures for (insert mod name here)?
A: Most likely not. I only try to support purely graphical mods. Any mod that alters entities, gameplay or adds any other thing to the game that can corrupt your saves will not be supported by me. If you find a non-intrusive, purely graphical mod, please suggest it for my review. I will then decide whether or not I will support it with my art.

Q: How do I use the alternate textures?
A: These are provided for people who like to edit the pack before installing it. You will need a decent graphics editor that supports alpha channels and a way to change files in zips or in Minecraft.jar, such as Winrar. If you don't know what you're doing here, it's probably best to not worry about using these. I do not provide support for the editing of my pack, only resources for those who do.

Q: Will you make the pack resolution higher than 64x64?
A: Not with the pack in its current state. Possibly when bumpmaps are adequately supported by the game though.

INSTALLATION​

Utilisez le MCPatcher (http://www.cheat-gam3.com/showthread.php?t=26467)

IMAGES

7A5Qz.jpg

Icb8k.jpg

LWqrR.png

zhuzW.jpg

53X1i.png

Ith6Q.png

BEzTF.jpg

QJU4v.jpg

K3WrU.jpg

xENX1.jpg

E2uQe.jpg

3oy3Z.jpg

D91VC.jpg

iJTjl.jpg

zBKuT.jpg

IyV19.jpg

DefinitelyNotAgant

Redstoner
V
May 22, 2010
Dans les nuages ~
Merci , j'en attendais un pack comme sa!!
Mais...
Je ne sais pas où le mettre...
Dans texture pack ... Rien...
Dans minecraft -> ouvrir avec Winrar -> coller ...
rien ...

J'ai pris que la végétation.

Last edited:

Slympos

Survivia.net
V
Dec 22, 2009
Pour l'installer, tu cliques sur le lien dans "Installation" et tu suis les étapes, il y a rien de sorcier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.